Hands down, one of my most helpful articles for bloggers who want to connect with brands is How to Make a Media Kit that ROCKS. In it, I outline 10 easy steps to creating a media kit that will help you shine with potential brand partners and sponsors for your blog.
But as popular as this post is, there was one crucial thing missing:
A few weeks ago I sent out the all-call to my mailing list, asking my readers if they’d be willing to share their media kits to help great bloggers like you. And do you know what? They DID.
(I *love* my readers.)
Ready to make your own media kit? To get a FREE PDF version of my “How to Make a Media Kit that ROCKS” guide PLUS a helpful checklist to guide you through the process of creating your own media kit, just click here.
Without further ado, here are some great example blog media kits that will get you on the right foot for creating a media kit of your own:
Blog Media Kit Examples
1. Metropolitan Organizing, Geralin Thomas
2. Fynes Designs, Virginia Fynes
3. I Choose Joy, Gena Mayo
4. A Medic’s World, Tom Shewbridge
5. Gypsy Forest, Stephinie Miner
6. Musings by Mix Hart
7. My Personal Accent, Angela Swanson
8. Stacy Makes Cents, Stacy Myers
9. Homegrown & Healthy, Aubrey Griffin
10. QuilterChic, Cheryl Brown
11. The Merrymaker Sisters, Emma & Carla Papas
12. Glam Hungry Mom, Andrea McCann
13. She Eats, Kristy Gardner
14. Homestead Honey, Teri Page
15. DIY Swank, Christen and Megan
16. Carrie This Home, Carrie Davis
17. Marty’s Musings, Marty Walden
18. Feed Me Dearly, Jessica Fiorillo
19. Destination Wedding Details, Cynthia M.
20. Amongst Lovely Things, Sarah Mackenzie
Still Here? Great! I have a question for you…
What elements from these media kits make them truly stand out to you? Think about this as a potential brand/sponsor. What is the #1 thing (besides statistics) that would convince you to work with a blogger, based on their media kit?
Leave your comments below and join in the conversation.